Drivers on Cunningham Road near Hallsdale Powell Utility District’s headquarters may have seen some impressive growth on top of the...
The Halls Crossroads Women’s League is hoping this year’s fundraising effort will be a hole in one as they change...
Load more posts
Halls Community Coordinator
- Halls Notes
- The Christ United Methodist Church Men's Group will present the 2017 Praise Jamboree Thursday, Aug. 17, with music by Phil Campbell, Stoney Point, Nancy Hodges and Lost Creek. Doors open at 6 p.m., and performance starts at 7 p.m. Cost is $10. Children 8 and younger are free.
- Halls Republican Club will meet 7-8 p.m. Monday, Aug 21, at the Boys & Girls Club, 1819 Dry Gap Pike. Speaker will be Cliff Rodgers, Knox County administrator of elections.
- Christmas Parade, sponsored by Halls Business and Professional Association, December, date TBA.
- Halls Business and Professional Association Holiday Banquet, sponsored by HBPA, December, date TBA.
- Halls Alumni Banquet, sponsored by the Halls High Alumni Association, last Saturday in April, Halls High School.
- Outdoor Classroom Picnic, sponsored by Halls Crossroads Women’s League, date TBA.